A fun and easy to organize soccer dribbling game for Kids age 8 to 10.
Depending on the number of players, mark a rectangle freely in space (20m x
20m). Post a further cone 1 meter away behind the outer cap. Each player receives
a number, here 1 to 8.
- All players dribble freely in space and have a number.
- If the coach calls up the number of a player (here: number 7), the player
dribbles as fast as possible around a cone he chooses.
- The other players react as quickly as possible and follow him.
- The last player back in the field gets a jersey.
- The first person to have 3 shirts is the “loser” and everyone else is the winner.
- Two or three series of 5 minutes are possible
- Players take their ball in the hand and sprint around the cone.
- The called player dribbles around a cone he chooses. The others have to
dribble around the diagonally opposite cone.
- Reaction speed and orientation are required.