From 17th to 21st of January 2014 there will be a soccer coaches seminar in Dubai.
Managing director is Mohamed Afifey. Coaches from Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai and Ajman will come to this seminar to learn more about “Tiqui taca and One touch soccer” and “How to teach scoring a goal”.
Presenter will be Peter Schreiner (Germany, former U19 coach of Schalke 04) who will show lots of drills and will give many coaching tipps.
Language of presentation: English (Peter Schreiner)
1) Teaching -“Tiqui taca” and “One-Touch-Soccer” (part 2 – new drills and information)
– Drills for ball possession
– One Touch and combination play
– Position play
– How to bring players under pressure of time and an opponent
2) Learning Systematically How to Score a Goal (The 8 Steps how to learn to score in a match).
– Drills to learn the important techniques to shoot at goal (Basic drills for beginners)
– Drills for advanced players
– Complex shooting drills
– Shooting under pressure of time and of an opponent
– Shooting games.